As a Store Administrator you will provide support to your line manager in efforts to achieve company and brand objectives.
* The maintenance of all necessary data and documentation
* Preparing documents related to overtime and sick leave
* Maintaining store and trade licenses
* Ensuring all deliveries and mailbags are distributed in a timely and professional manner.
Qualifications & Requirements:
You will have/be:
* A minimum of 2 years' experience in administration within a large organisation
* A high school / general / secondary-level education
* A high level of proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite programs
* Excellent communication skills, both spoken and written.
About the Brand:
Founded in Sweden in 1947, H&M has grown through offering fashion and quality at the best price to over 3,000 stores in 53 markets today, making it a truly global fashion company. H&M's presence can be felt on the high streets of Europe, Asia, North America, Middle East & North Africa. The MENA region currently covers 10 countries and 83 stores and is still growing. H&M is an ever evolving brand that offers a broad and varied range of fashions for the entire family. Our collections are extensive with new items arriving in store everyday offering our customers change and choice every time they visit. This is an exciting and fast paced environment requiring energetic individuals with a passion for fashion and customer service.
Dareen International Co. is a leading international franchise operator, bringing over 25 of the world's most recognised retail brands to Lebanon including Starbucks, H&M, Mothercare, NEXT, Topshop, Claire's, Payless ShoeSource, Pinkberry, The Body Shop, M.A.C, and Pottery Barn. With 100 stores, we are growing fast and looking for talented individuals to join our team.