Job Title: Marketing/Social Media Coordinator
Location: Dora, Beirut
MEP Contracting Company specialized in design, installation, and maintenance of electrical, mechanical, and low current systems.
Create a corporate identity for the company and maintain internal and external communication. Manage all social media channels and ensure it reflects the image of the company to achieve superior client engagement.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Develop a marketing plan to support the company’s business strategy.
• Devise an annual marketing plan that will ensure execution of the agreed upon marketing strategy.
• Responsible for conducting marketing campaigns that help promote the company’s image, products, and services.
• Adapt advertisements, programs, press releases, and other special events to the needs and expectations of target markets.
• Develop and design the marketing tools and promotional materials of the company like business cards, posters, flyers, brochures, banners, newsletters, DVDs, give away items…
• Develop the online marketing activities of the company including websites, social media, online promotion, e-signatures, e-newsletters…
• Monitor and analyze market trends and study the competitor’s products and services.
• Communicate with other internal departments to explore ways of improving existing services.
• Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications.
Qualifications & Competencies:
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertisement, or Public Relation
• Up to 2 years of experience preferably in a similar marketing field
• Good knowledge in social media management: Linked in, Facebook, etc…
• Creative mindset
• Ability to do design work
• Strong attention to details
• Good organizational and planning skills
• Good networking skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Very good English speaking language, French is a plus