* VAT Taxation Experience
* ORACLE is a plus
1. Compiles and analyzes financial information to prepare entries to accounts, such as general ledgers accounts, and documents business transactions.
2. Prepares all daily vouchers related to all companies, local suppliers including A&P, insurance and office expenses; ensures proper entry and filing
3. Ensures prior to delivery, appropriate matching between invoices, purchase orders, packing slips and delivery notes.
4. Executes booking and data entry of petty cash for all branches.
5. Match invoices on Assets module monthly
6. Ensures proper entry and preparation of depreciation schedules including bookkeeping for new and old fixed assets.
7. Checking post Assets module with GL TB each period after close Assets period.
8. Supervises the input and handling of financial data and reports for the company’s automated financial systems; maintains and coordinates the implementation of accounting control procedures.
9. Observes the application of all accounting procedures in line with established policies and approved commitment of authority.
10. Closes the month-end as well as year-end accounts with all necessary adjusting entries and reconciliations.
11. Maintains financial security by following internal controls; secures discretion and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.