We are looking for a Financial Consultant to provide financial advisory services to our clients. Typically, the sought out financial consultant shall advise on topics such as, including but not limited to: Forecasting costs and revenues, counselling on tax management, advising on investment decisions, conducting risk analyses for financial plans and evaluating capital expansion options (e.g. funding or loans.)
• Assess the financial position of our clients and pinpoint current gaps and weaknesses
• Prepare financial reports and statements and conduct proper analysis
• Diagnose problems and device financial plans that include short term and long term financial goals
• Help clients with any financial decision making and study its impact in the future
• Analyze investment plans and study the feasibility of adopted solutions and ideas
• Source and evaluate capital expansion options, including loans and funding
• Forecast revenues and costs and report any discrepancies
• Analyze market trends and identify risks and opportunities
• Manage current and future tax payments
• Monitor financial procedures and ensure compliance with the law
• Provide solutions and set goals to increase profitability
• Track economic and financial changes that have an influence on the studied entity.
• MBA, Masters in Finance, or equivalent
• Additional certification (e.g. CFP or CFA) is a plus
• Proven work experience (At least 3 years) as a Financial Consultant, Financial Adviser or similar role
• Experience in accounting software, financial modelling, and statistical analysis
• Good knowledge of fiscal policies
• Consultancy Background is highly appreciated.
• Excellent communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills
• Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
• Attention to detail