We are in need of an Operations Consultant to provide our clients with operations advisory services. A typical operations consultant works in a compliance-based position that assesses strategies and procedures of a company to enhance organizational performance. An operations consultant is concerned with the work flow of a business to achieve the desired productivity in an effective and efficient manner.
• Understand the business work flow and assess its performance in relevant to the industry to come up with relevant recommendations.
• Understand the business’s challenges, weaknesses and gaps in order to devise an action plan to overcome those hurdles
• Identify opportunities for improved operational performance at the organizational level.
• Devise, reengineer, and improve adopted processes and procedures to enhance efficiency
• Lead the redesign of the processes in the Workstream
• Ensure the redesigned processed link with the overall end to end processes across Finance
• Document all redesigned processes to the required process documentation standards
• Develop business plan to meet customer needs and company goals.
• Provide consultation to management and leaders for operational effectiveness.
• Assist in development of project plan and schedule to achieve project goals.
• Identify and resolve business risks/issues in a timely manner.
• Maintain operation documentation for reference purposes.
• Provide recommendations on business process improvements and best practices.
• Guide operations team on business operations and problem-solving skills.
• Conduct training to internal team and customers on business processes.
• Assist the client with implementing the agreed-upon action plan to reach the desired performance level of the company’s operations
• Master degree in business, quality management, project management, or equivalent
• Additional certifications in project management, quality management, supply chain management are appreciated
• Proven experience in project management, quality management, or supply chain management
• Experience in industrial manufacturing and logistics is appreciated
• Knowledge in good documentation practice and ERP systems is appreciated
• Process oriented mind set
• Team management Skills
• Task and time management skills
• Good analytical skills
• Good communication skills