• Present, promote and sell products to existing and prospective customers
• Perform needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
• Generate sales analysis of territory to help identify sales and marketing opportunities for both end users and retailers’ accounts.
• Establish, develop and maintain a trustworthy and professional relationship with the existing as well as the prospective clients
• Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
• Conduct surveys and market research to study and analyze the changing needs of the customers
• Select, analyze and validate the client’s requirements and maintain an updated database related to the same.
• Attend fairs and conferences to identify and better explore new areas, meeting the existing clients and developing a new line of clients.
• Prepare and compile customs documentation required for export formalities
• Manage forwarding/customs procedures and work with appointed routed agents and company operated services.
• Proactively manage customer claims and provide solutions to problems
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or equivalent.
• 2+ Years of experience in the field.
• Outstanding analytical, problem solving and organizational abilities, strong time management skills, excellent communication and interpersonal skills, ability to multi-task in a changing, fast-paced environment.
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
• Capacity to perform duties diligently, particularly during stressful periods.