▪ Minimum 2 to 3 years of experience.
▪ Transfer Omega data to ax and Correct errors by posting and adjusting journal entries
▪ Reconcile cash, bank accounts, credit cards and balancing statements on weekly basis.
▪ Maintain & Control the data entry in the system; sales reports, purchasing invoices, expenses, Prepaid & Accruals Audit fees, lawyer fees, maintenance contract, rent, debtor and creditor interests and Depreciation, Salaries, Family Allocation, Tax On salaries, NSSF, Facebook, petty cash, bank deposits and transfers, and all taxes related etc.
▪ Follow up with Marketing Department or the concerned person regarding all artists contract, and coordinate with the tax coordinator to avoid any delay taxes with the Ministry of Finance.
▪ Issuing and controlling intercompany invoices and making monthly reconciliation inhouse and with UAE Companies.
▪ Issuing franchise and royalty invoices on monthly basis accordingly to the contract and coordinate with the concerned persons to collect the money.
▪ Issuing invoices and controlling sponsorship valet parking special events and all other sales and to insure collect the money.
▪ Ensure all invoices signed from the concerned person.
▪ Prepare and reconcile Accounts Payable to be paid in a timely manner and Accounts Receivable collected promptly.
▪ Control the statement of account and the aging of payables from the providers.
▪ Prepare and record assets, liability, revenue, and expenses entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
▪ Maintain and balance subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, reconciling transactions and resolving discrepancies.
▪ Control all balance sheet accounts by preparation of monthly account reconciliations and actions accordingly.
▪ Coordinate with external auditors for the annual audit and provide them with all required documents.
▪ Avoid tax challenges by complying with tax requirements and provide ministry of finance with all requested documents.
▪ Assist Chief Accountant in other duties and respect the deadlines and provide her with all requirement’s.
▪ Prepare and calculate Vat report.
▪ Follow up with outlets manager on Daily basis in order to collect all requested documents.