1. Handling salon professional sales division which includes all brands related to Hair care – Skin Care – Nail Care - Make up - Waxing – Beauty Projects, etc.
2. Responsible on achieving the gross margin target and net profit sales.
3. Your expected joining date is 2nd of December 2018, by 1st of January 2019 it’s anticipated that there should be 5% increase by brand vs. last year and, 5% Increase vs. the previous month and continuous average of 5% increase for each following month.
4. Working closely with the sales team to achieve target, by setting a “Go to Market Plan” and direction to support them on how to achieve them.
5. Increase the number of new doors by department to increase the sales and to get new business. The count will be set yearly and is entitled to growth based on yearly target & budget setting.
6. Create/develop a strong sales system, as well as be accountable on its implementation.
7. Manage Brands Portfolio & present all brands for key accounts professionally to reflect the brands image to distributors.
8. Achieve brand (s) sales target that will contribute in brand building blocks.
9. Plan & execute in converting competitors doors (conversion of targeted high turnover doors).
10. Ensure that all team members are correctly entering all required data into their DVR’s in an accurate and timely manner.
11. Achieve collection target as per SOP credit system.
12. Increase number of client count through consistent high turnover door opening with minimum order value maintained that will reflect an increase on sales.
13. Focus on increasing the business with existing clients, be that by increasing the number of brands inside the salon and by increasing the number of SKUs of the same brand.
14. Ensure no client account loss; set team proper route for regular / periodic visit; problem solving and key account follow up, handle client request related to brand.
15. Build client database, provide market intelligence & research reports about competitor's sales & marketing activities.
16. Get new project leads for any new Salon / SPA / Nail Bar etc... Opening or for any renovation opportunity that will contribute in growth of Beauty Project division.
17. Achieve collection target on monthly basis.
18. Educate & enhance team product knowledge and selling skills and manage the team to achieve required business objectives.
19. Contribute in developing marketing plans, execution of events, seminars & various marketing Activities.
20. Ensure zero stock & unavailability by assisting in replenishment & ordering activity to ensure no sales opportunity loss.
21. Stock Cover <= 5 months cost of goods sold;
22. Receivables from the market excluding the beauty projects if, 75 days<= Receivables <90 days
23. Accountable on managing the professional trainers and Educators.
24. Maintain company core values & culture in order to achieve a healthy & productive work by the team; positive environment.
25. Adhere to all company policies, procedures & code of conduct; ensure that it’s communicated & implemented within the team.
26. Monitor the sales team performance and improve it in order to build a solid sales team to meet objectives.
27. Handle more than one / different trade channel if assigned by the company or more than one / different business unit if required.
28. Schedule regular visits to Abu Dhabi and Al Ain Branches.
29. Negotiate any significant information with the Group Sales Director and suppliers to ensure higher profit margins and better business;
30. Manages and overseas sales activities of area related products and services;
31. Develops sales targets, and organizes tasks;
32. Motivates and leads sales team, provides support, guidance and training as necessary to increase productivity and improve performance;
33. Contacts clients and large accounts frequently through phone or visits.
34. Checks and analyzes needs for existing and new projects to increase sales revenues and market share, and conducts effective negotiations for successful closing of large deals.