▪ Planning of supplies, Vendors development, Marketing and budgeting.
▪ Over all in-charge and look after day to day operation.
▪ Plan menu for different meal periods considering customer base, popularity of various dishes, holiday cost and local people’s taste.
▪ Conduct regular physical inventories of food items; keep close eyes on waste control.
Schedule high standards of sanitation and cleanliness are maintained throughout the kitchen area all the times.
▪ Planning and organizing menu for the restaurant, and special events, banquets, as per local taste and need. Creating new dishes. Developing new guest, warm and friendly interaction with them.
▪ Establish controls to minimize food and supply waste, controls food cost.
▪ Safeguard all food preparation employees by implementing training to increase their knowledge about safety, sanitation, and accident prevent principles.
▪ Develop and taste recipes and techniques for food preparation and presentation which help to ensure consistent high quality and to minimize food cost. Exercise portion control, over all items necessary data for the budget in area of responsibility.
▪ Maintain high standard of culinary skills in preparation, cooking and
Presentation of all food.
▪ Supervise and coordinate activities of cooks and workers engaged in food
▪ Demonstrate new cooking techniques and equipment to staff.
▪ Determine how food should be presented, and create decorative food
▪ Determine production schedules and staff requirements necessary to ensure
timely delivery of services.
▪ Estimate amounts and costs of required supplies, such as food and ingredients.
▪ Inspect supplies, equipment, and work areas to ensure conformance to
▪ Instruct cooks and other workers in the preparation, cooking, garnishing, and
presentation of food.
▪ Monitor sanitation practices to ensure that employees follow standards and
▪ Order or requisition food and other supplies needed to ensure efficient
▪ Recruit and hire staff, including cooks and other kitchen workers.