Our client is a private school in UAE that has an exceptionally cooperative and family like atmosphere. They are now seeking to recruit 6 amazing “Primary Teacher Assistant”.
- Work with the lead teacher to monitor the class schedule.
- Assist teachers with lesson preparation by getting materials ready and setting up equipment.
- Revise lesson material with students individually or in small groups.
- Ensure the classroom environment is safe and clean.
- Oversee students during non-classroom times including in-between classes, during lunch, and on field excursions.
- Teaching Credential/License is a plus and ILETS 7.5 for English subjects and 6.5 for other subjects.
- 2 years’ experience as a teaching assistant or similar role.
- Solid understanding of classroom activities and teaching best practices.
- Must have a compassionate and positive attitude.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.