Duties and responsibilities
• Develop and implement new software programs.
• Maintain and improve the performance of existing software.
• Clearly & regularly communicate with management and technical support colleagues
• Design and update software database.
• Test and maintain software products to ensure strong functionality and optimization.
• Recommend improvements to existing software programs, as necessary.
• Build interactive consumer data from multiple systems and RESTfully abstract to the UI through a PHP or Node.js backend
• Define code architecture decisions to support a high-performance and scalable product with a minimal footprint
• Collaborate well with other engineers to design and create advanced, elegant and efficient systems
• Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
• 2+ years’ experience in PHP web and software development
• Ability to work independently and multi-task effectively
• Demonstrated understanding of projects from the perspective of client and business
• Flexible and willing to accept a change in priorities as necessary
• Strong attention to detail
• In depth knowledge of NodeJS and/or Restify
• Experience implementing applications using Angular or React
• Experience creating front end applications using PHP, HTML5, Angular, less, scss
• Knowledge of the following will be considered as an advantage:
o Experience with cloud technologies is a plus
o Continuous integration (Jenkins/Hudson) and version control (SVN, TFS)
Kindly fill the following job application form and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org