• Maintain, Write and administer ETL jobs to extract data from multiple datasources and load into datamarts.
• Integrate data from different datasources: Oracle databases, csv files, queues
• Integrate data for batch, near real-time, real-time latencies.
• Organize data at different aggregation levels, hierarchies
• Write complex data transformation logic.
• Proactively monitor the performance of data jobs and tune the jobs as needed.
• Make the data integration jobs fault tolerant and scalable.
• Perform Data quality, data modeling and database tasks as required.
• Expected to provide 2nd level support beyond office hours occasionally.
• Write Java programs.
• Must be fully proficient with development and administration of Talend Open Studio and Talend Server.
• Programming ability in Java
• Thorough knowledge and hands on experience with dimensional Data modeling.
• Experience working with Oracle Database.
• Thorough knowledge and understanding of all aspects of Data warehouse design and development.
• Strong communication skills in English, written and verbal