-Excellent communication skills.
-Previous experience in customer service or front desk jobs.
• Provide exceptional customer service experience to all members, non-members and users of the facility
• Enrolling new members and assisting current members with their queries
• Greeting members and users of the gym as they come through reception
• Checking in members and verifying memberships
• Registering prospective members and guiding them to the correct person
• Providing information on classes and availability
• Serving customers, taking money for activities and accurately accounting or transactions at the end of each shift
• Welcoming members and visitors to the gym and providing accurate information concerning programmes and activities
• Creating an excellent first impression of the gym by providing a warm welcome, tidy appearance and pleasant manner at all times
• Handling telephone enquiries, recording messages from incoming calls and transferring calls
• Maintaining a clean and tidy environment, both behind and in front of the counter
• Recording and keeping clear and accurate records of all queries, complaints, lost property and repairs and ensuring the information is delegated to, and resolved by, the relevant department