Position: Front End Developer
We are looking for an AngularJS Developer responsible for the client side of our service. The primary focus will be to implement a complete user interface in the form of a mobile and desktop web app, with a focus on performance.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Delivering a complete front end application
• Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop
• Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API
• BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
• Minimum 2 years of experience in client-side development.
• Deep knowledge of AngularJS practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience
• Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
• Ensuring a clear dependency chain, in regard to the app logic as well as the file system
• Extensive knowledge of CSS and JS methods for providing performant visual effects and keeping the framerate above 30fps at all times
• Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system
• Validating user actions on the client side and providing responsive feedback
• Writing non-blocking code, and resorting to advanced techniques such as multi-threading, when needed
• Creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core AngularJS