We are looking for a talented junior architect who is eager to prove himself/herself as an indispensable member of our engineering team.
• Create architectural designs and produce detailed blueprints and drawings using CAD software
• Present design proposals to client and adjust designs to meet the changing needs of clients
• Specify nature and quality of material for the project, plan its budget, and adapt plans according to circumstances
• Review local rules and regulations to ensure the construction project falls within all constraints such as town planning legislation, environmental legislations, etc.….
• Propose solutions to issues that come up during construction.
• Write and present reports of project progress in a timely manner
• Visit site and liaise with other Engineering disciplines to reach a well-coordinated design.
• Degree from a reputable university in Architecture
• 1 to 3 years of experience in architectural designs and drawings
• Design and drafting skills
• Knowledge of computer-aided design (CAD)
• knowledge of building products, construction details and relevant rules, regulations and quality standards
• Strong imagination and the ability to think and create in three dimensions
• Visual awareness and an eye for detail
• Good computer skills
• Good communication and presentation skills
• Good organizational skills
• Good project management and planning skills
• Proficiency in English and Arabic.
• Site Experience is a plus.