- Qualifications: BS in Business Administration
- Experience: at least 1 year experience in related field
- Skills: Accounting skills, knowledge in LIBRA
• Issue sales invoices as per contracts or other requests.
• Register accounting transactions on daily basis (purchases, sales, regular transactions, receipts and payments bonds).
• Issue end of day reports on daily basis to the financial controller.
• Review and audit accounting transactions and match documents to the computer logs.
• Manage the paper archive of all accounting transactions.
• Control all financial accounting transactions such as collection and payment bonds and bills as per company policies.
• Manage all GIRO checks with respective banks.
• Follow up on debt collection with the sales department and all the concerned parties.
• Follow up on company accounts with clients by issuing and matching accounting statements.
• Review all contracts.
• Contract compliance as acting in conformance with agreed rules or guidelines.
• Reviewing all contract invoices, service level agreement (SLA), warranty, maintenance.
• Assess all contracts related to payments, terms and conditions / acceptance.
• Checking and generating all references.