- MINIMUM OF 5 YEARS EXPERIENCE IN A SUPERMARKET FLOOR MANAGER POSITION IS A MUST.
- FLUENT IN ENGLISH BOTH SPEAKING AND WRITING.
- Managing stock levels and making key decisions about stock control and ordering.
- Analyzing sales figures and forecasting future sales volumes to maximize profits.
- Analyzing and interpreting trends to facilitate planning.
- Using software and programs to record sales figures and effectively analyse data.
- Managing staff including, interviewing and hiring new staff, conducting performance reviews, and providing on-the-job training.
- Processing customer complaints, comments, and feedback while working to resolve any issues.
- Organizing and executing promotions, sales events, and innovative business processes.