The overall role purpose is to manage all aspects of shipping routes and delivery, specifically with regard to customer satisfaction and to respond immediately to customer questions and complaints and notify them of any delays in the delivery schedule.
• Receive orders and arrange stocking of materials and equipment to ensure they meet needs
• Coordinate transportation providers to ensure prompt and proper movement of shipments
• Respond to customer inquiries and refer clients to the proper channels
• Review purchase orders and shipping documents to ensure accuracy
• Plan and track shipment of final products according to customer(s)’ requirements.
• Communicate with suppliers and customers to achieve profitable deals and mutual satisfaction.
• Ensure the integrity of inventory accuracy and manage stock movements
• Identify and resolve any inventory discrepancies and ensure inventory and system records are in agreement
• Develop processes that make the supply chain more efficient and organized
• Recruit and coordinate the work activities of the logistics team (e.g. truck driver's) according to availabilities and requirements.
• Prepare accurate reports and submit them to the upper management as necessary.
• Develop strong business relationship with clients and gain their business for the future development.
• Coordinate with the agents to ensure the flow of the shipment to destination.
• Complete the selling for quotations and hand back the prices to officer and keep record for every request.
Key Requirements and Skills
• Bachelor's degree in Business management, Logistics or Business Analytics.
• 1- 3 years of experience in logistics management.
• Knowledge of laws, regulations, and ISO requirements.
• Computer-savvy with a working knowledge of Microsoft office programs.
• Outstanding organizational and coordination abilities.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Strong leadership and management abilities
• Detail Oriented, Decision Making and Problem Solving abilities
• Customer Centric