We are looking for a highly skilled Senior Full Stack Developer who is comfortable with both front and back end programming.
Purpose of the Role: The candidate will be responsible for developing and overseeing the development of front and back end web architecture, ensuring the responsiveness of applications and working alongside graphic designers for web design features. Also, should be comfortable around back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries.
• Design, code, develop, test, deploy and maintain websites, software, and mobile applications.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features on a regular basis.
• Optimize applications and software by development, customizing, and bug fixing as per clients’ needs.
• Create complex online database concepts to be implemented within structured interactive ecommerce websites.
• Oversee the optimization of technical systems within organization so that those systems will successfully support business objectives and client needs.
• Design, develop, implement and coordinate systems, policies and procedures.
• Ensure understanding of market needs and requirements on digital readiness and support the business with guidance, advice and recommendations on all digital initiatives.
• Assist in mapping the future technical path of the business to ensure it is positioned to exploit the known and emerging opportunities.
• Set up and manage IT framework for company, including shared servers across multiple offices in different countries.
• Plan, organize, control and evaluate IT and electronic data operations.
• Technically support the business on day to day digital operation/issues (websites, mobile apps…).
• Support the development of and execution of an enterprise-wide information security, disaster recovery and business continuity plan that protects the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of data and servers.
The Ideal Candidate
• BS or MS in Computer & Communication Engineering, or BS or MS in Computer Science
• Web Development in PHP, ASP & JSP dynamic pages (SQL databases: mssql, mysql, firebird, oracle…)
• Scripting web languages in Java Scripts, CGI scripts, AJAX, complex dynamic forms and data exchange
• Strong technical background/understanding in web hosting, web development, web security, social network integration and mobile technologies.
• Ability to understand business needs and requirements and translate the technical topics to business language.
• Experience in networking effectively at all organizational levels across the business with the ability to engage and influence business stakeholders.
• Capability to multitask and work on multiple projects simultaneously.
• In-depth technical knowledge related to software development and information systems management.