• Based in Beirut.
• General knowledge in ACS Academic system.
• 1.5 hours per day, on Tuesday, Thursday and Friday.
• Work with students to improve their skills in all subjects.
• Prepare lessons, assign and correct homework’s.
• Prepare and correct tests.
• Evaluate students' progress and discuss the results with their parents.
• Identify students' individual learning needs.
• Working with students to help them understand key concepts, especially those learned in the classroom
• Teaching skills to improve academic performance, including study strategies, note-taking skills and approaches to answering test questions
• Conducting practice tests to track progress, identify areas of improvement and help set goals for exam preparation
• Diagnosing student needs through active listening techniques and questioning strategies
Level of education required
University degree priorities to teachers in reputable schools
3 years’ minimum of work experience
1 to 1 1/2 hours per day starting at 11:am
In house tutoring only
Location: Beirut-jnah area