Job Mission and Purpose:
The Enumerator works closely with the Programmes Research Assistant and/or Programmes Officer to collect data required for the implementation of Qualisus projects whether in the field directly or remotely.
**This is a project based vacancy!
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Attend training sessions on data collection methods, data collection software (Kobo or other) and the relevant assessment questionnaire.
- Identify and engage with research participants.
- Conduct and administer the total number of surveys and focus group discussions required while ensuring that data and responses are accurately recorded.
- Transcribe of the qualitative data collected within a maximum of 12 hours of the interview completion;
- Uphold regular communication with Qualisus focal point during field work, and highlight any misinformation/lack of information, complaints, or additional feedback from participants.
- Abide by and follow Qualisus policies including Child Protection and Child Safeguarding, Prevention of Sexual Exploitation and Abuse, Do No Harm among others. Comply with Qualisus data protection and assignment confidentiality protocols.
- Attend and actively participate in all debriefing and feedback sessions with Qualisus as requested.
- Behave in compliance with Qualisus Code of Conduct and Research Ethics when conducting field work and representing Qualisus in the field.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Experience in quantitative and qualitative data collection
- Experience with Digital data Collection software (Kobo, ODK collect, etc..) is a plus
Awareness of NGO regulations, policies, and principles
Skills: Good communication and interpersonal skills
Abilities: Able to work with individuals from a range of diverse backgrounds
Able to work under pressure both independently and in a team
Competencies Quality & Quantity:
- Quality Focus; Compliance & Ethics;
- Teamwork/Cooperation: Communication;
- Planning & Organizing - problem solving
- Education: Bachelors degree (can be in progress) preferably in social science fields.
- Experience: 1-2 years of Experience in data collection projects
- Language: Proficient in spoken and written English and Arabic. French is a plus