- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Pest & Rodent Control
- Managing, monitoring and controlling Pest Technicians in different sites
- Inspect client sites for pest activity and apply a combination of mechanical, biological, and chemical tools to prevent and control pest issues
- Inspecting all sorts of rodent, insect, flying, and crawling pests...
- Manage your own route and schedule to ensure clients receive timely, top-quality service
- Insure health and safety protection of your own team during work