This position is in Egypt.
Hotel Manager (Rooms division Background)
We are seeking to Hire Hotel Manager who is responsible for administering hotel services and accommodation facilities, managing employees planning, marketing, Leading and controlling.
• Lebanese and Foreigners can apply
• Basic Salary + Bonus
• We Provide Accommodation Full Board in the Hotel.
• We Provide Health Insurance
• 30 days paid annual vacation and 2 flights tickets per year to Lebanon each 6 months
• The Hotel manager is responsible for all aspects of operations at the hotel, to day-to-day staff management and guests. He / She should be an ambassador for the brand and your hotel.
• Provide leadership and strategic planning to all departments in support of our service culture, maximized operations and guest satisfaction. Work Very closely with the hotel owners and other stakeholders.
• Responsible for managing the Hotels management team (HOD's) and overall hotel targets to deliver an excellent Guest experience.
• A Hotel Manager would also be required to manage profitability and guest satisfaction measures.
• Performance Management, Staffing, Management Proficiency, Coordination, Coaching, Developing Standards, Financial Planning and Strategy, Process Improvement, Decision Making, Strategic Planning, Quality Management
• Increases management's effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining managers; communicating values, strategies, and objectives; assigning accountabilities; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; developing incentives; developing a climate for offering information and opinions; providing educational opportunities.
• Develops a strategic plan by studying technological and financial opportunities; presenting assumptions; recommending objectives.
• Accomplishes subsidiary objectives by establishing plans, budgets, and results measurements; allocating resources; reviewing progress; making mid-course corrections.
• Coordinates efforts by establishing procurement, production, marketing, field, and technical services policies and practices; coordinating actions with corporate staff.
• Builds company image by collaborating with customers, government, community organizations, and employees, enforcing ethical business practices.
• Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• 10+ Years of experience in the same position in Hospitality industry
• Rooms division Background is a must
• Lebanese Or Foreigner nationality is applicable
• Maximum Age 50