- BT or TS Technical degree in Electricity
- One to three years’ experience in a
similar position or in the electrical field
1. Receives and greets incoming
customers to the counter.
2. Interacts with customers to identify and
satisfy their needs & tastes.
3. Responds to customers inquiries on
electrical products and pricing.
4. Suggests new electrical products for
customers to purchase.
5. Explains features such as breaking
capacity, power and intensity, electrical
consumption, material used in the
product… and does some
demonstrations on the related product.
6. Discusses with and provides customers
an updated price quotation and
information regarding products, delivery
and service such as technical support
7. Computes and quotes sales prices,
including taxes and discount.
8. Compares similar products to the
customers in order to help them choose
the best price/quality ratio that is
suitable for them.
9. Coordinates with stock keeper to
ensure the availability of items and
10. Reports to the Branch Manager any out
of stock items and arranges to assure
them to the customer.
11. Prepares invoice and transmits it to the
12. Prepares delivery note and sends it to
stock keeper for delivery.
13. Directs customers through the whole
delivery process, from cashier to stock
14. Checks the product before delivering to
customers to ensure it is in good
15. Develops and maintains good business
relations with customer.
- Microsoft Word, Excel
- English and French
- Electrical components assembly
- Provide solutions to customers
- Handle more than a customer at a time
- Work under stress