1- Posting and processing journal entries to ensure all business transactions activities (debit, credit, accounts receivables, accounts payables, cash, bank transactions...) are recorded.
2- Ensure timely clients, banks, and stakeholders’ payments.
3- Comply with financial policies and regulations.
4- Manage the supporting documents for accounting vouchers
5- Updating accounts receivable and issue invoices
6- Updating accounts payable and perform reconciliations
7- Prepare the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines.
8- Prepare and review the expenses, payroll records etc.
9- Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed.
10- Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports
11- Preparation of monthly/yearly closings
12- Assist with other accounting projects
- Proven Experience in the field
- Excellent organizing abilities
- Great attention to detail
- Good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and familiarity with relevant computer software
- BS/BA in accounting, finance or relevant field