A digital campaign manager is responsible for managing and executing lead generation, online media development, and social media marketing campaigns.
- Planning digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising
- Create digital ads/ campaigns online but are not limited to:
1. Ad manager [Facebook, instagram]
2. Tiktok Ads
3. Youtube ads
4. Snapchat ads
5. Google ads etc
- Source, execute, optimize and evaluate all elements of each media campaign. Be the bridge from strategy to execution- including budgeting.
- Make real-time optimizations and edits to the online campaigns based on constant measurement and feedback especially with digital plans.
-Provide monlthy ad reports with recommendations for future plans.
- Create lead generating ads to drive sales through campaigns
- Stay up to date with current marketing and digital trends and any changes that may boost campaigns
- Work with design and marketing team to source materials for effective ads online.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points