ICT company located in Jal El Dib is looking for an HR Director:
1. Designs, develops, recommends and implements strategies to support, improve and strengthen the HR system and services, align HR strategies with business priorities and to enable employee motivation and performance Establishes HR department goals, activities, objectives and policies accordingly.
2. Identifies key organizational issues, people management change management needs and appropriate HR levers to maximize current and future organization performance by implementing a robust performance management system.
3. Maintains knowledge of industry trends and employment legislation to insure CIS compliance with legal requirements
4. Supervises the recruitment, talent management, succession and career planning
5. Coordinates with Head of departments and Business Managers in the areas of compensation and benefits related matters, performance management, coaching, talent assessment and organizational design
Requirements and skills:
1. Academic Degree – in Business/HR
2. Languages : Arabic, English, French
3. Minimum 10 years of work experience in HR with 6 years in leadership role
4. Strong business acumen with demonstrated competence in translating business needs into HR solutions
5. Analytical approach to problem solving , experience designing and project managing successful people programs
6. Strong project management skills and proven track record in organization and processes creation and development including the ability to make decision , exhibit sound and accurate judgment and makes timely decisions
7. Managing effective teams and work groups